Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Rubber Fender||Material:||Natural Rubber|
|Warranty:||2 Years||Color:||Customers' Requirement|
|Size:||Customers' Requirement||Usage:||Protect Boat|
3.3m Boat Rubber Fender,
80kPa Boat Rubber Fender,
STS Vessel Boat Rubber Fender
The "Yokohama Type Pneumatic Rubber Fender" was developed in 1958. Progress in the development of such floating pneumatic rubber fenders is closely related to the progress and development of ship technology, and has to continuously cope with progressively larger oil tankers such as VLCC's, ULCC's, large gas carriers, bulk carriers and floating structures. Floating pneumatic fenders are used world wide for ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations, terminals, and for all kinds of ships. Since its creation until today, more than millions of fenders have been supplied worldwide both for ship-to-ship and ship-to-dock (STD) operations serving our valuable customers. These fenders play a critical role in the safe operation of ship berthing and mooring.
Meet the requirements of ISO17357:2002
2. More secure and reliable
3. Smaller parking force
4. Adapt to the tide
5 Low maintenance costs
6. Low reactivity and Hull pressure
7. The most cost-effective system
8. Advantages of reducing shear force
9. Simple installation and low cost
10. There are many optional accessories.
Quality is the cornerstone, service is the soul. We continue to provide our customers with stable & reliable quality pneumatic rubber fenders with a comprehensive system of technical support, meticulous and thoughtful after-sales service to win customers trust and satisfaction. Qingdao Henger Shipping Supplies Co., Ltd provides following services to all customers.
1. 24 hours instant online technical consultation and support.
2. 24 months warranty period(without any artificial damage) and free repairing service within warranty period.
3. lifetime reparing service.
►Pneumatic rubber fender Parameter
|Ship Tonnage(T)||Recommendation SizeD×L(m)||Ship Type|
|200||1.0*1.5~1.2*2.0||Fishing ship,towing ship|
|300-500||1.2*2.0~1.5*2.5||Fishing ship,towing ship|
|1000||1.5*2.5~1.5*3.0||Towing ship,cargo ship|
|3000||2.0*3.0~2.0*3.5||cargo ship,ocean trawler|
1. Oil and gas tankers
2. Fast ferries and aluminum vessels
3. Temporary and permanent installations
4. Rapid response and emergencies
5. In ports with extreme tidal variations
6. For ship-to-ship lightering operations
7. For all navy vessels due to low hull pressure and the advantage of a proportional increase of reaction force and energy absorption
Contact Person: Ediwn