Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Rubber Fender/Marine Fender/Yokohama Fender||Material:||Natural Rubber|
|Specification:||Dia 0.5m-4.5m, L 0.7m-9m/Customized||Certificate:||CCS / BV / LR / ISO17357/DNV/SGS|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Working Pressure:||50kpa/80kpa|
|Application:||Dock,Ship,Ship To Ship||Service Life:||10 Years|
|Production Time:||5-10 Days||Accessories:||Tyre Sheath/Swivel/Shackle/Chain|
Boats Inflatable Rubber Fenders,
Inflatable Rubber Fenders With Balls,
CCS Boats Pneumatic Rubber Fender
Inflatable rubber fenders for boats with balls for boats with rubber balls
Features of marine rubber fenders
1. The energy absorption is large and the reaction force is small, so as to ensure that neither the hull nor the quay wall is damaged.
2. Simple installation, portable to carry, in any ship, any water area is not affected by the tide and the size of the ship.
3. Good resilience, the product will not be deformed due to the force after the product is stressed. After the fender is squeezed, the
After the force is over, it will instantly release more than 95% and return to its original shape.
4. The economic performance is good, and the price of the fender is relatively low compared with the same period of the previous year, and the economic performance is good. reliable quality. From raw material procurement, product ordering, product production, product inspection and delivery, all have undergone layers of inspections to ensure their quality.
5. The angle is compensated. When the ship is docked, there must be a certain degree of arrogance. The inflatable fender can exert its performance, realize inclined contact, and increase the safety factor. Rubber inflatable fenders are widely used in wharfs, docks, oil tankers, freighters, offshore platforms, warships, naval docks, buoys, cargo handling at sea, and pipeline plugging in the sea, etc. The products have been approved by the CCS DNV GL LR classification society.
The rubber ball is one of the inflatable fender products, and it is one of the most advanced fender products in the world. It uses compressed air as a buffer medium to absorb the impact energy of the hull. Compared with the general compressed rubber fender products It has a special air shock function, so it is an ideal protective equipment for ships when berthing at sea and port terminals
Features of our :
Fully compliant with ISO 17357 standard, manufacture with mold, difference with traditional hand-make product.
Diameters ranging from 300 mm to 4500 mm and length ranging from 500 mm to 1200 mm
Standard colors gray and black
Constructed with an inner rubber layer, reinforcing cord layers and outer rubber layer
Comprehensively tested for material and hydrostatic pressure irregularities
Correctly evaluated for angular and durability performance
Clearly marked with all relevant identification
Complete with up-to-date certification
Available in a variety of sizes
Thick outer skin supercedes that of a normal surface fender
Fitted safety valve for fenders of 2.5 m diameter upwards
Contact Person: Tom