Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Diameter:||300mm~2000mm||Technology:||High Pressure, Anti-explosion Type, Whole-wrapping Technol|
|Working Pressure:||0.10Mpa-0.20MPa||Material:||Natural Rubber|
|Package:||Pallet||Application:||Pipe Line Sealing|
High Pressure Pipe Blocking Plugging Airbag,
High Pressure Pipe Rubber Airbag,
300mm High Pressure Rubber Pipe Plug
High Pressure Pipe Blocking Plugging Airbag / Rubber Airbag
The High-Pressure Pipeling Blocking Airbag developed and produced by Qingdao Henger Rubber Airbag has been continuously improved and innovated in the production process for many years. According to market demand, after more than two years of research and development, a new generation of high-pressure pipe-sealing airbags have been successfully developed. The new type of blocking airbag has soft and strong texture, strong pressure resistance, good air tightness, anti-cracking, abrasion resistance, explosion-proof, long time under pressure, convenient and quick installation and removal, fast blocking speed, and can be repeated many times Use, lifetime warranty.
1.Classification of water blocking airbags
The leaking airbag is divided into the following raw materials
(1) Pure rubber type: Made of natural rubber, nitrile rubber, neoprene rubber, butyl rubber, etc., made of pure rubber.
(2) Composite rubber: a product processed from a variety of synthetic or natural rubber.
(3) Skeleton material type: It is made of rubber or other materials processed on the surface of fiber fabric such as polyester, nylon, nylon or aramid.
The leaking airbag is divided into according to the use of pressure
(1) No pressure: It is suitable for non-pressure pipelines such as general drainage and sewage.
(2) Low pressure: It is suitable for pipes with closed water pressure test such as general drainage and sewage.
(3) Medium pressure: It is suitable for repairing water supply operations in water supply pipelines.
(4) High pressure: It is suitable for the maintenance of pressurized pipelines such as petroleum.
The leaking airbag is divided according to the molding process
(1) One-time vulcanization molding process: a product in which a balloon is molded by a single vulcanization on a vulcanization tank or other vulcanization equipment.
(2) Multiple vulcanization molding process: Some complex airbags are subjected to multiple vulcanization molding processes after being vulcanized into a finished product.
(3) Bonding molding process: by forming a plurality of sets of film and the like by bonding materials together, bonding and forming. This process has now been phased out.
(4) Heat sealing and high frequency welding process: it is made by pressing with special high temperature pressure equipment.
2. Pipe plugging airbag parameter table
Contact Person: Anna