Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Rubber Fender/Marine Fender/Yokohama Fender||Brand:||Henger|
|Material:||Natural Rubbernatural Rubber||Certification:||CCS/BV/ABS/ISO17357/ISO9001|
|Warranty:||24 Months||Color:||Black Or White|
1.7*3m Pneumatic Rubber Fender,
Yokohama Pneumatic Rubber Fender,
1.7*3m Marine Floating Fender
The fender is mainly to withstand the impact force of the ship when the ship is docking, leaving the dock and other forms (such as when the ship is tied to tow), and transmits it to the hull structure of a larger area. Wooden fenders have buffering effect. Although steel fenders have poor buffering effect, they have better strength and can be included in the section of the hull girder (the welding strength must be guaranteed). Especially for large-open deck barges, they can make up for the deck The lack of effective cross-sectional area is conducive to longitudinal strength. Steel materials cannot be used for the fenders of oil barges and small oil tankers.
Large seagoing vessels usually do not have fenders. River boats, work boats, permanent double-track fenders, one of which is located on the upper deck, and the other is located slightly higher than the designed waterline.
2 . Features
Comparison of Henger Pneumatic Rubber Fender and traditional elastic rubber fender:
1. High impact energy absorption, low impact force on the ship
2. Simple installation
3. Good elasticity, no deformation under the action of compression
4. Lightweight, practical and economical
Transportation We can take the deflation pallet transportation and the entire fender transportation without deflation according to the requirements of customers. We always put the customer's requirements first.
Pneumatic Rubber Fenders are suitable for many applications including:
1. Tankers, Gas Carries and Bulk Cargo Ships;
2. Fast ferries and aluminum hulled vessels;
3. Temporary of permanent installations;
4. Rapid response and emergency fendering;
5. As stand-off fenders to realign ships with shore facilities.
|Pneumatic 80 fender size and performance requirements|
Nominal size diameter x length
Initial internal pressure
|Guaranteed energy absorption (GEA)||Reaction force at GEA deflection (R)||Hull pressure (Internal pressure) at GEA deflection (P)|
|Minimum value at deflection 60±5% kJ||Tolerance±10% kN||
|500 x 1000||80||8||85||174|
|600 x 1000||80||11||98||166|
|700 x 1500||80||24||180||177|
|1000 x 1500||80||45||239||160|
|1200 x 2000||80||88||390||166|
|1350 x 2500||80||142||561||170|
|1500 x 3000||80||214||761||174|
|1700 x 3000||80||267||840||168|
|2000 x 3500||80||430||1150||168|
|2500 x 4000||80||925||1815||180|
|2500 x 5500||80||1317||2653||195|
|3300 x 4500||80||1640||2476||171|
|3300 x 6500||80||2532||3961||191|
|3300 x 10600||80||4281||6907||208|
|4500 x 9000||80||6633||7551||192|
|4500 x 12000||80||9037||10490||202|
1. Safety and Reliability
Boat Rubber Fender are constructed of several layers of strong tire-cord, and are thus resistant to pressure and cutting. The safety factor adopted in the design of this fender is based on accepted theory and has been proven by extensive experimentation. large-size fenders are equipped with a safety valve to release the inside air in the event of accidental over-pressure.
2. No Deterioration or Variation in Performance
Boat Rubber Fender utilize the compressive elasticity of air, therefore performance deterioration due to fatigue is absent.
3. Advantages at Inclined Berthing
Boat Rubber Fender, energy absorption does not decrease at inclined compression up to 15 degrees.
4. Most Cost Competitive System
The utilization of the compressive elasticity of air provides completely uniform surface pressure on contact, making Boat Rubber Fender ideal. The surface pressure of the Boat Rubber Fender is equal to the internal air pressure. Due to low and uniform surface pressure properties, the Henger Pneumatic Rubber Fenders are popular at LNG-ship terminals.
5. Soft Reaction Force for Ship and Jetty Structure
The reaction force of Henger Pneumatic Rubber Fenders does not increase sharply, even under excess load conditions. Therefore, the Boat Rubber Fender perform well in such cases, and protect ships and mooring facilities.
6. Lower Mooring Forces under Rough Weather Conditions
The reaction force and deflection of Boat Rubber Fender do not easily reach the maximum because the reaction force increases slowly and allowable deflection is wide. Thus, the Henger Pneumatic Rubber Fenders safely protect ships and mooring facilities even under rough weather.
1. When the Pneumatic rubber fender is not used for a long time, it should be washed and dried, filled with appropriate compressed air, placed in a dry, cool, ventilated place.Inventory temperature is maintained at -15 ℃ -40 ℃ .
2 .The place where the fender is stored should be kept away from the heat source.
3 .Fenders shall not be in contact with acids, alkalis, greases and organic solvents.
4 .When the fenders are not in use, they must not be stacked and should not be stacked on the ba. In order to better extend the service life of pneumatic rubber fenders, it is recommended that you store them in strict accordance with the above recommendations.
In general, for ship-to-ship operation of light ships, two points of contact are sufficient. However, for the operation of large ships by ship, an additional 1-2 fenders of the same specification must be used to ensure safety. Inflatable rubber fenders can be used as the main protection system to absorb the energy of the ship to the ship, while keeping the two ships at a certain distance. In addition, a small inflatable rubber fender can also be hung on the side of the ship as a secondary protection. Inflatable rubber fenders require chains and rope links to be hung from the ship or dock, and their specifications are selected according to the size of the fender and the environment in which it is used.
Quality is the cornerstone, service is the soul.
We continue to provide our customers with stable & reliable quality pneumatic rubber fenders with a comprehensive system of technical support, meticulous and thoughtful after-sales service to win customers trust and satisfaction.
Qingdao Henger Shipping Supplies Co., Ltd provides following services to all customers.
1. 24 hours instant online technical consultation and support.
2. 24 months warranty period(without any artificial damage) and free repairing service within warranty period.
3. lifetime reparing service.
Our Payment Terms:
We can accept T/T 30% In Advance and 70% T/T Before Shipment.
We can accept a prepayment of 30% for the first cooperation. In the second cooperation, I can apply for a better payment term from the boss.
About the quality:
1. With ISO17357 DNV - GL inspection, CCS inspection (Rubber Material Testing, Product Size Testing, Air Tightness Testing, Pressure Testing)
2. The factory quality inspection report issued by Henger, and if the customer needs it, a video inspection certificate can be issued when the product quality inspection is performed before the product leaves the factory. On the premise that the buyer bears the cost, a third-party testing agency can be invited to conduct product testing.
About the production process:
1. After the fender is produced, it will stand still for 48 hours in strict accordance with the requirements to check the product quality.
2. Before leaving the factory, each product will be strictly tested for air tightness, and a dedicated technician will use soapy water to detect air leakage. Once there is a quality problem, it is absolutely not allowed to leave the factory and sell it.
3.There will be specialized technicians to test the inflation pressure of each product to ensure that the product passes 100%.
4. The gas nozzle can be replaced by customers. The fender can be used for a long time, and the valve core may be aging. Customers can replace it by themselves.Prevent problems due to aging.
1. In the future, I will be responsible for the business docking of your company, and I will serve the whole process by myself to reduce communication time.
2. I will add you in our company's VIP customer list, and we will deal with your business as the focus in the first time.
To sum up:
Based on the above three points, we believe that our products are fully in line with the market positioning at this price. Both the quality of the products and our services are among the top in the industry. We are committed to building a professional technical team and service team. Therefore, we will do our best in product quality processing and sales service attitude.
Contact Person: Mr. Tom