Ship launching marine airbags introduction
The ship launching marine airbags for heavy lifting and launching and launching of ships is an innovative product with China's independent intellectual property rights. It is widely used in ship launching and launching, caisson lifting and transporting, handling of other heavy objects, and floating aid in underwater installation projects.
Ship launching marine airbags advantages
The skeleton material is made of 1260D2V1 cords. The breaking strength of a single cord is 205.8N/piece, which is approximately 21 kg/piece. There are 90-94 nylon cords per 10 cm length. The inner rubber is made of soft texture, high elasticity, and high adhesion. Air-tight synthetic rubber such as natural rubber and fixed rubber. The rubber content is guaranteed to be 64-67%.
The outer rubber is made of natural rubber with hard texture, high toughness, high wear resistance, corrosion resistance and aging resistance, and synthetic rubber such as styrene butadiene and butadiene rubber. Adhesive adopts imported high-strength rubber special adhesive, which completely solves the phenomenon of degumming between each layer of the airbag.
1. The airbag should not be used for a long time, it should be washed and dried, filled with talcum powder on the outside, and placed in a dry, cool and ventilated place indoors.
2. The place where the air bag is stored should be far away from heat sources.
3. The airbag should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents.
4. When the airbag is not in use, it should be stretched out and placed flat, not stacked, and no heavy objects shall be piled on the airbag.
5. Do not drag the airbag on the ground.