Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Nam:||Pneumatic Rubber Fender/Marine Fender/Yokohama Fender||Material:||Natural Rubber|
|Working Pressure:||50kPa/80kPa||Payment:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Warranty:||24 Months||Using Life:||10years|
ISO 17357 Pneumatic Rubber Fender,
Yokohama Type Pneumatic Rubber Fender,
ISO 17357 marine salvage airbags
The pneumatic rubber fender uses compressed air as the buffer medium, which makes the ship have better anti-collision effect when it is near the ship or dock.
1 Outer rubber
The outer rubber layers that covers the outside of fender protects the cord layers and the inner rubber from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tear strength to withstand any weather condition and hard usage. Standard color is black, but other colors are available on request.
2 Inner rubber
The liner of a rubber membrane seals the pressurized air inside the fenders.
3 Synthetic tire cord layers for reinforcement
The reinforcement layers, which are made of synthetic tire cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal angles to hold the internal pressure and to distribute the stress evenly providing strong efficient reinforcement.
4 Beading ring
A steel ring is placed at one end (or both ends) of the fender and holds the end of cord layers.
A steel flange is mounted on the fender, to which an air valve or safety valve can be adapted.
6 Safety valve
Fenders of diameter 2500mm and larger shall be equipped with safety valve for releasing excess internal pressure when the fenders are over-compressed accidentally. Fender which are smaller than 2500mm in diameter, can be equipped with a safety valve if required.
7 Metal accessories
All the relevant metal accessories of pneumatic fenders, include shackles, towing rings, swivels, chain net, are made of stainless steel, which are resistant for sea water corrosion.
● External wear resistance
● Bearing pressure
● Ageing resistance
● Long service life
● Good air tightness
● Easy storage
● Non deformation
● Simple installation
♦ Functions & Applications
● Installed on the wharf and dock for berthing
● Installed on the shipboard for berthing
● Float chamber
● For moving the cargo
● Pipe seal
2. Pneumatic Rubber Fender Technical Parameter
|Fender Size||Compression Amount (60%)||
Weight with Protective Jacket
* there are inflatable fenders of 0.05Mpa & 0.08Mpa internal pressure for choice, kindly contact our service consultant for more details and competitive prices.
* inflatable fender size could be customized according to customer requirement.
* all accessorires could be customized according to customers' requirement or drawings.
1. Guaranteed energy absorption
2. Chain tyre net and sling type
3. Thick skin construction
4. Good angular performance
5. Less surface pressure onto the side wall of ships. (The capability of accepting surface pressure of the fender is up to 14 ton/m2).
6. No reduction on the performance of compression when inclined.
7. Suitable for areas with large or small tides.
8. Suitable in cold weather because the compressed air as buffering medium.
9. Especially in mooring of large scale ships in sea docks and lightering.
10. Maintains large clearances between hull and structure
1. Install the inflatable rod
2. Remove the valve core with the wrench
3. Link up quick connector inflation, inflation pressure 0.05-0.08mpa, recommended pressure 0.05mpa.
4. pressure by gauge
5. Screw the valve core with the wrench
Henger Shipping Company mainly produces pneumatic rubber fenders (marine ball) marine airbags, , marine navigation marks, mooring buoys, bridge anti-collision piers, rotating guardrails and inflatable mandrels for construction projects. They are constantly updated and improved every year. Owning a professional production line developed by ourselves, the products are exported to domestic and foreign markets, advanced mechanical equipment and technical processes, produce high-quality airbags with abrasion resistance, aging resistance, good air tightness, high strength, long service life and high bearing pressure The airbag has now undertaken safe launching and launching projects for giant ships with a load of 60,000 tons and a dead weight of more than 10,000 tons. At the same time, it overcomes the disadvantages of being restricted by fixed launching slides when repairing and building ships. The advantages of high comprehensive economic benefits. The airbag is widely used in the upper row and launching of various ships, as well as salvaging sunken ships and moving heavy objects. The launch of high-strength dual-purpose airbag products has solved the common problems of launching and launching water in various types of flat, sharp-bottomed, medium and small ships at home and abroad.
Contact Person: Echo-Cui