Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Rubber Fender||Brand:||Henger|
Iso 17357 Yokohama Rubber Fender,
D1.5M*L3.0M Yokohama Rubber Fender,
D1.5M*L3.0M rubber dock fender
high quality marine fender iso 17357 certificated 50kpa D1.5M*L3.0M yokohama rubber fender
Pneumatic rubber fender introduction
1 Outer rubber
The outer rubber layers that covers the outside of fender protects the cord layers and the inner rubber from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tear strength to withstand any weather condition and hard usage. Standard color is black, but other colors are available on request.
2 Inner rubber
The liner of a rubber membrane seals the pressurized air inside the fenders.
3 Synthetic tire cord layers for reinforcement
The reinforcement layers, which are made of synthetic tire cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal angles to hold the internal pressure and to distribute the stress evenly providing strong efficient reinforcement.
4 Beading ring
A steel ring is placed at one end (or both ends) of the fender and holds the end of cord layers.
A steel flange is mounted on the fender, to which an air valve or safety valve can be adapted.
6 Safety valve
Fenders of diameter 2500mm and larger shall be equipped with safety valve for releasing excess internal pressure when the fenders are over-compressed accidentally. Fender which are smaller than 2500mm in diameter, can be equipped with a safety valve if required.
7 Metal accessories
All the relevant metal accessories of pneumatic fenders, include shackles, towing rings, swivels, chain net, are made of stainless steel, which are resistant for sea water corrosion.
Pneumatic rubber fender Parameter
|Pneumatic 50 fender size and performance requirements|
Nominal size diameter x length
Initial internal pressure
|Guaranteed energy absorption (GEA)||Reaction force at GEA deflection(R)||Hull pressure (Internal pressure) at GEA deflection (P)|
|Minimum value at deflection 60±5% kJ||Tolerance±10 % kN||
|500 x 1000||50||6||64||132|
|600 x 1000||50||8||74||126|
|700 x 1500||50||17||137||135|
|1000 x 1500||50||32||182||122|
|1000 x 2000||50||45||257||132|
|1350 x 2500||50||102||427||130|
|1500 x 3000||50||153||579||132|
|1700 x 3000||50||191||639||128|
|2000 x 3500||50||308||875||128|
|2500 x 4000||50||663||1381||137|
|3300 x 4500||50||1175||1884||130|
|3300 x 6500||50||1814||3015||146|
|3300 x 10600||50||3067||5257||158|
|4500 x 9000||50||4752||5747||146|
|4500 x 12000||50||6473||7984||154|
Pneumatic Rubber Fender Features
Available in a variety of sizes , Diameters ranging from 500 mm to 4500 mm and length ranging from 500 mm to 12000 mm
* Many kinds of color ,Black , Milky white , Warship Level Gray , Orange Red , Blue
* Contructed with an inner rubber layer,reinforcing cord layers and outer rubber layer
* Comprehensively tested for material and hydrostatic pressure irregularities
* Correctly evaluated for angular and durability performance
* Clearly marked with all relevant identification
* Complete with up- to -date certification
Pneumatic Rubber Fender Application
Pneumatic Rubber Fender is constructed of synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber sheets with compressed air inside to keep floating over the water surface and work as a shock absorber between two ships or between ships and berthing structure when they come alongside each other on the water.
Pneumatic Rubber Fender is a leading anti-collision device for marine application in the world today. Pneumatic Fender has become an idea ship protection medium used extensively by large tankers, LPG vessels, ocean platforms, large docks, harbors and wharves.
1. Oil and gas tankers
2. Fast ferries and aluminum vessels
3. Temporary and permanent installations
4. Rapid response and emergencies
5. In ports with extreme tidal variations
6. For ship-to-ship lightering operations
7. For all navy vessels due to low hull pressure and the advantage of a proportional increase of reaction force and energy absorption
Pneumatic Rubber Fender Types
Type I: pneumatic rubber fender with Chain & tyre net protective jacket
Type II: Sling type with rubber plate, rubber tube & ropes protective jacket
Type III: Ribbed type rubber fender
Type IV: Rope net type protective jacket rubber fender
Type V: Standard type without any protective jackets
Type VI: hydro pneumatic rubber fender
Pneumatic Rubber Fender storage
1. When the Pneumatic rubber fender is not used for a long time, it should be washed and dried, filled with appropriate compressed air, placed in a dry, cool, ventilated place.Inventory temperature is maintained at -15 ℃ -40 ℃ .
2 .The place where the fender is stored should be kept away from the heat source.
3 .Fenders shall not be in contact with acids, alkalis, greases and organic solvents.
4 .When the fenders are not in use, they must not be stacked and should not be stacked on the ba. In order to better extend the service life of pneumatic rubber fenders, it is recommended that you store them in strict accordance with the above recommendations.
Pneumatic Rubber Fender Inflation process
Qingdao Henger Marine Supplies Co., Ltd. has long been committed to the product development, production and sales of lifting and moving airbags, inflatable rubber fenders (by ball), and solid polyurethane fenders for the upper and lower discharges of ships. Testing equipment, strict quality management system, the product selection of high-quality materials and special explosion-proof technology, smooth appearance, wear resistance, aging resistance, good air tightness, high strength, long service life, excellent quality, and passed ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification, and China Classification Society (CCS) quality certification, and exported to the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Pakistan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and other countries and regions, and provide product services for large-scale national construction (Rubber fender, handling air bag, air bag mandrel).
Rubber fender is one of the inflatable fender products and one of the most advanced fender products in the world. It uses compressed air as a buffer medium to absorb the impact energy of the hull, which is similar to the general compressed rubber fender products. It has a special air-impact function, so it is an ideal protective equipment for ships when berthing at sea and port terminals.
Advantages of working with Henger
Our Payment Terms:
We can accept T/T 30% In Advance and 70% T/T Before Shipment.
We can accept a prepayment of 30% for the first cooperation. In the second cooperation, I can apply for a better payment term from the boss.
About the quality:
1. With ISO17357 DNV - GL inspection, CCS inspection (Rubber Material Testing, Product Size Testing, Air Tightness Testing, Pressure Testing)
2. The factory quality inspection report issued by Henger, and if the customer needs it, a video inspection certificate can be issued when the product quality inspection is performed before the product leaves the factory. On the premise that the buyer bears the cost, a third-party testing agency can be invited to conduct product testing.
About the production process:
1. After the fender is produced, it will stand still for 48 hours in strict accordance with the requirements to check the product quality.
2. Before leaving the factory, each product will be strictly tested for air tightness, and a dedicated technician will use soapy water to detect air leakage. Once there is a quality problem, it is absolutely not allowed to leave the factory and sell it.
Contact Person: Ediwn