Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Steel Mooring Buoy||Material:||Steel|
|Application:||Ship Mooring Buoy||Color:||Customized Color|
Offshore Steel Mooring Buoy,
Pendant Floating Steel Mooring Buoy,
Chain Support Steel Mooring Buoy
Steel Mooring Buoy Induction
Mooring Buoy is a floating body in the water, made of well sealed steel material or EVA material, providing mooring to ship. It is consisted of floating body, anchor chain and anchorage. Floating body is fixed on the water by anchor chain and anchorage. There is mooring shack and metal shackle on top of floating body. The mooring work is carried under specialized ship warping hawsers. The mooring buoy is divided into single-floater mooring type and double-floater mooring type. With single-floater mooring buoy, the ship would float around the floating body because of wind force and ocean current force. So most of harbors adopt double-floater mooring buoy for ships, which means ship bow and ship stern separately attached with mooring buoy. In this way, ships could be fixed on the water.
Steel Mooring Buoy Product Feature
1. Floating body is stable with compact and reasonable structure. It has perfect performance to resist impact and stormy waves
2. High toughness, strong performance to resist crack caused by environmental stress, suitable for various kinds of marine environment.
3. Lower floating body weight with higher loading capacity and better abrasion performance, easy to delivery and install, lower installation cost.
4. Good corrosion resistance and strong weather fastness, longer service life
5. Low attached marine organism, safe and environmental, low maintenance cost
Specification of 2.2m Steel Floating Buoy
3.Volume: about 13m³/set
5.Material: Q235 Steel
6.Filled with Resilient Closed-Cell Polyethylene Foam
7.Surface: Optional Color Painting
8.Long Service Life, Free Maintenance
Steel Mooring Buoy Design & Installation
Steel Mooring Buoy Technical Parameter
|Model||Net Buoyancy||D×H (m)||Suitable for Ship Tonnage (t)|
*buoy sizes and buoyancy can be customized according to customer design.
1. All our welders are with welder certificate from class society, which will insure the welding quality.
2. Each of our steel buoys is fabricated in our very own workshop and is subjected to various tests to ensure that our quality standards are not compromised.
A full magnetic partical inspection (MPI) test to ensure no cracks are found in the welds
Air test to ensure that there are no leakages within the buoy, Optional Class witness (if required)
A physical load test on each lifting padeye (if required) to ensure that each padeye is reliable and able to withstand its required lifting load.
On request, our buoys incorporate durable internal compartments are filled with Polyurethane Foam.
3. Our design team use advanced software.
Our Buoys go through a Finite Element Analysis (FEAM) during our design and engineering phase.
FEAM is best understood from its practical application as a computational tool for performing engineering analysis.
Through FEAM we are able to determine stiffness and visualize the strength of our buoy’s structural integrity, the load effects on the padeyes and other load bearing joints.
This information allows us to select the optimal size and specification of materials which in turn allows us to minimize the weight of the entire buoy allowing optimal buoyancy.
Contact Person: Ediwn