Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pnematic Rubber Fender / Yokahama Rubber Fender / Inflatable Rubber Fender||Brand:||HENGER|
|Certification:||BV CCS LRS GL SGS||Warranty Period:||24months|
|Application:||STS,Ships And Boats||Packing:||Nude Packing/As Requirement|
|Design Using Life:||10 Years||Feature:||Aging Resistance|
STS Marine Rubber Fender,
3.3m Marine Rubber Fender,
Aging Resistance Pneumatic Rubber Fender
Pneumatic rubber fender is one kind of ship berthing, cushioning and protection equipment, which uses compressed air as the buffer medium to prevent collision when the ship is berthing. The pneumatic rubber fender is more economical and durable than the ordinary rubber fender, so it is more popular and widely used.
Pneumatic Rubber Fender is a leading anti-collision device for marine application in the world today and has become an idea ship protection medium used extensively by large tankers, LPG vessels, ocean platforms, large docks, harbors and wharves.
Pneumatic rubber fender Parameter
|Fender Size||Compression Amount(60%)||
Noumenon Weight (kg)
Weight with Protective Jacket
1. Guaranteed energy absorption
2. Chain tyre net and sling type
3. Thick skin construction
4. Good angular performance
5. Less surface pressure onto the side wall of ships. (The capability of accepting surface pressure of the fender is up to 14 ton/m2).
6. No reduction on the performance of compression when inclined.
7. Suitable for areas with large or small tides.
8. Suitable in cold weather because the compressed air as buffering medium.
9. Especially in mooring of large scale ships in sea docks and lightering.
10. Maintains large clearances between hull and structure
1. When the rubber marine fender is not used for a long time, it should be washed and dried, filled with appropriate compressed air, placed in a dry, cool, ventilated place.Inventory temperature is maintained at -15 ℃ -40 ℃ .
2 .The place where the fender is stored should be kept away from the heat source.
3 .rubber marine fender shall not be in contact with acids, alkalis, greases and organic solvents.
4 .When the fenders are not in use, they must not be stacked and should not be stacked on the ba.
In order to better extend the service life of pneumatic rubber fenders, it is recommended that you store them in strict
accordance with the above recommendations.
Contact Person: Ediwn