Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Rubber Fender||Warranty Period:||24 Months|
|Packing:||Naked||Certification:||CCS BV Certification ISO17357 ISO9001,LR,CCS|
|Design Using Life:||10 Years|
Tire Cord Inflatable Rubber Fender,
Pneumatic Inflatable Rubber Fender,
80kPa Pneumatic Rubber Fender
Tire cord Yokohama inflatable rubber fender
Specification parameter table:
|Pneumatic 50 fender size and performance requirements|
|Guaranteed energy absorption (GEA)||Reaction force at GEA deflection(R)||Hull pressure (Internal pressure) at GEA deflection (P)|
|Minimum value at deflection 60±5% kJ||Tolerance±10 % kN|
|500 x 1000||50||6||64||132|
|600 x 1000||50||8||74||126|
|700 x 1500||50||17||137||135|
|1000 x 1500||50||32||182||122|
|1000 x 2000||50||45||257||132|
|1350 x 2500||50||102||427||130|
|1500 x 3000||50||153||579||132|
|1700 x 3000||50||191||639||128|
|2000 x 3500||50||308||875||128|
|2500 x 4000||50||663||1381||137|
|3300 x 4500||50||1175||1884||130|
|3300 x 6500||50||1814||3015||146|
|3300 x 10600||50||3067||5257||158|
|4500 x 9000||50||4752||5747||146|
|4500 x 12000||50||6473||7984||154|
|Pneumatic 80 fender size and performance requirements|
|Guaranteed energy absorption (GEA)||Reaction force at GEA deflection (R)||Hull pressure (Internal pressure) at GEA deflection (P)|
|Minimum value at deflection 60±5% kJ||Tolerance±10% kN|
|500 x 1000||80||8||85||174|
|600 x 1000||80||11||98||166|
|700 x 1500||80||24||180||177|
|1000 x 1500||80||45||239||160|
|1200 x 2000||80||88||390||166|
|1350 x 2500||80||142||561||170|
|1500 x 3000||80||214||761||174|
|1700 x 3000||80||267||840||168|
|2000 x 3500||80||430||1150||168|
|2500 x 4000||80||925||1815||180|
|2500 x 5500||80||1317||2653||195|
|3300 x 4500||80||1640||2476||171|
|3300 x 6500||80||2532||3961||191|
|3300 x 10600||80||4281||6907||208|
|4500 x 9000||80||6633||7551||192|
|4500 x 12000||80||9037||10490||202
1. Guaranteed energy absorption
2. Chain tyre net and sling type
3. Thick skin construction
4. Good angular performance
5. Less surface pressure onto the side wall of ships. (The capability of accepting surface pressure of the fender is up to 14 ton/m2).
6. No reduction on the performance of compression when inclined.
7. Suitable for areas with large or small tides.
8. Suitable in cold weather because the compressed air as buffering medium.
9. Especially in mooring of large scale ships in sea docks and lightering.
10. Maintains large clearances between hull and structure
Pneumatic Rubber Fender Applications:
1. Oil and gas tankers
2. Fast ferries and aluminum vessels
3. Temporary and permanent installations
4. Rapid response and emergencies
5. In ports with extreme tidal variations
6. For ship-to-ship lightering operations
7. For all navy vessels due to low hull pressure and the advantage of a proportional increase of reaction force and energy absorption
Progress and development of ship technology, and has to continuously cope with progressively larger oil tankers such as VLCC's, ULCC's, large gas carriers, bulk carriers and floating structures.
Floating pneumatic fenders are used world wide for ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations, terminals, and for all kinds of ships.
Since its creation until today, Henger more than 10,000 fenders have been supplied worldwide both for ship-to-ship and ship-to-dock operations serving our valuable customers.These fenders play a critical role in the safe operation of ship berthing and mooring.
Service and transportation:
The product warranty period of Henger is 24 months, and the average supplier can not reach such a long time, which is also the trust we and customers have in our factory products.
After-sales service we are online 24 hours a day, as long as you have questions we will always be there, there will be professional staff to answer your questions and provide you with technical support.
Transportation We can take the deflation pallet transportation and the entire fender transportation without deflation according to the requirements of customers. We always put the customer's requirements first.
Thank you for reading. If you have any needs and interests, you can contact me.
Contact Person: Jasper