Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||EVA Foam Fender/Foam Solid Filled Fender/Solid Fender||Material:||High Density Foam/Polyurea Coating|
|Specification:||DIA 0.5m-4.5m, L 0.7m-9m/Customized||Certificate:||CCS / BV / LR / ISO17357/DNV/SGS|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Service Life:||10-15 Years|
|Application:||Dock,Ship,Ship To Ship||Production Time:||5-10 Days|
marine boat fenders,
inflatable marine fenders
Polyurethane Floating Dock Eva Foam Fender
EVA is a new polymer synthetic material between rubber and plastic. She has both high strength of plastic and high elasticity of rubber.
Has its characteristics:
1. High wear resistance is 3-5 times that of natural rubber
2. The oil resistance is 4 times better than nitrile rubber
3. High mechanical strength, its tear strength, tear strength and ability to bear load are many times higher than ordinary rubber
4. Excellent resistance to alkali, low temperature and solvent
5. High bonding strength with metal skeleton board
Polyurethane Floating Dock Eva Foam Fender product advantages:
1. With floating performance, the installation position is not affected by tide difference
2. There is no need to check during use, no inflation, no fear of scratching, no friction, seawater resistance, acid and alkali resistance, the service life is up to 10-15 years, and it is maintenance free.
3. There is no danger of blasting and it is safe
4. It has better energy absorption performance and lower reaction force performance. When the compression is 60%, the reaction force is obvious from small to large, and the energy absorption is extremely high.
5. The product specifications are manufactured according to the needs, the largest specifications in the ship fender
6. Various colors can be applied to the fender surface, the product is smooth and beautiful, and the logo is obvious
7. Adopt chain hanging, easy to install, easy to move, free choice of chain tire net, increase the service life of fender
If you have any interest or need, please feel free to contact me, I will always be there.
Thank you for reading.
Contact Person: Tom