Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Pneumatic Boat Fender||Brand:||Henger|
|Color:||Black/White||Application:||3.3m * 4.5m|
|Chain:||Hot Galvanizing Or Stainless Steel(304)|
inflatable marine fenders,
hydro pneumatic fender
|Ship Tonnage(T)||Recommendation SizeD×L(m)||Ship Type|
|200||1.0*1.5~1.2*2.0||Fishing ship,towing ship|
|300-500||1.2*2.0~1.5*2.5||Fishing ship,towing ship|
|1000||1.5*2.5~1.5*3.0||Towing ship,cargo ship|
|3000||2.0*3.0~2.0*3.5||cargo ship,ocean trawler|
The "Yokohama Type Pneumatic Rubber Fender" was developed in 1958. Progress in the development of such floating pneumatic rubber fenders is closely related to the progress and development of ship technology, and has to continuously cope with progressively larger oil tankers such as VLCC's, ULCC's, large gas carriers, bulk carriers and floating structures. Floating pneumatic fenders are used world wide for ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations, terminals, and for all kinds of ships. Since its creation until today, more than millions of fenders have been supplied worldwide both for ship-to-ship and ship-to-dock (STD) operations serving our valuable customers. These fenders play a critical role in the safe operation of ship berthing and mooring.
1. Guaranteed energy absorption
2. Chain tyre net and sling type
3. Thick skin construction
4. Good angular performance
5. Less surface pressure onto the side wall of ships. (The capability of accepting surface pressure of the fender is up to 14 ton/m2).
6. No reduction on the performance of compression when inclined.
7. Suitable for areas with large or small tides.
8. Suitable in cold weather because the compressed air as buffering medium.
9. Especially in mooring of large scale ships in sea docks and lightering.
10. Maintains large clearances between hull and structure
How does the fender work?
The pneumatic fender or inflatable rubber fender or Yokohama fender compressed air is used as a buffer medium to absorb the impact energy of the ship, so that the ship has more flexibility and flexibility when docking, so as to prevent The impact of collisions and collisions.
Pneumatic Rubber Fender Applications:
1. Oil and gas tankers
2. Fast ferries and aluminum vessels
3. Temporary and permanent installations
4. Rapid response and emergencies
5. In ports with extreme tidal variations
6. For ship-to-ship lightering operations
7. For all navy vessels due to low hull pressure and the advantage of a proportional increase of reaction force and energy absorption
|Quality is the cornerstone, service is the soul. We continue to provide our customers with stable & reliable quality pneumatic rubber fenders with a comprehensive system of technical support, meticulous and thoughtful after-sales service to win customers trust and satisfaction. Qingdao Henger Shipping Supplies Co., Ltd provides following services to all customers.|
|1. 24 hours instant online technical consultation and support.|
|2. 24 months warranty period(without any artificial damage) and free repairing service within warranty period.|
3. lifetime reparing service.
► Company introduction
Qingdao Henger Shipping Supplies Co., Ltd
Lies in Qingdao, a beautiful coastal city with red tiling and green trees, blue sea and clear sky, Qingdao Henger Shipping Supplies Co., Ltd is a high-tech enterprise integrated with manufacturing, research and innovation, technical services, specialized in manufacturing marine products, such as marine rubber fender, marine airbag, navigation mark and marine buoy. All products get ISO 9001-2008 certificate and IACS quality authentication from CCS, BV, GL, ABS, LG, etc. With strong technology base, advanced manufacturing technique, complete manufacturing facilities and well-equipped checkout equipment, Qingdao Henger Marine Supplies Co., Ltd is devoted to forge itself into a top-ranking international competitive marine products manufacturer providing high quality products and perfect service for all customers, and shoulder the responsibility of ensuring global marine safety via mutually beneficial cooperation with friends all over the world.
Contact Person: Ediwn