Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Nam:||Marine Rubber Airbag / Ship Launching Airbag / Salvage Airbag / Heavy Lifting Airbag||Size:||D15*L20m Ship Launching Airbag|
|Layer:||5/ 6/ 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 Layers||Delivery Time:||7-10days|
|Maximum Load:||250T/ M||Certification:||CCS LRS GL SGS BV|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months||Application:||Ship Launching Airbag / Salvage Airbag / Heavy Lifting Airbag|
|Packing:||Nude Packing / According To Shipping Requirements||Working Pressure:||0.08Mpa|
8 Layers Marine Lift Bags,
9 Layers Marine Lift Bags,
10 Layers Marine Salvage Airbags
The upper and lower launching of airbags for ships overcomes the disadvantages of being restricted by fixed launching slides when repairing and building ships, and has the advantages of low investment, flexible maneuverability, safety and reliability, and high comprehensive economic benefits. It is widely used in all kinds of ships' upper discharge and launching, as well as salvaging sunken ships and moving heavy objects.
"The structure of a new type of integrally wound marine high-strength airbag developed by Henger consists of two parts: a capsule body and an end iron part. The capsule wall is made of a composite of base rubber and reinforced fiber material through vulcanization, and the end iron part is made of metal materials. , The surrounding is tightly integrated with the bag body, one end is used for traction when carrying the air bag; the other end is used for inflation and deflation: connect the pressure gauge, inflation and deflation valve and inflation hose connector through the three-way connecting pipe. If the customer requires, the matching Gas-filled pipe joints, pressure gauges and valves can be used as accessories: customers can also equip their own pipe accessories for connection.
"Henger" marine airbag products meet the quality requirements of CB/T3795-1996 "Airbags for Ship Discharge and Launch", and have the following advantages:
1. High carrying capacity
2. Has a high degree of resistance to kneading
3. New structure of end anti-riot design
4. Optimized structural layout
5. Durable anti-aging ability and wear resistance
6. Higher flexibility and shock absorption ability
Brief introduction of airbag for ship launching and launching:
It is an innovative product with my country’s independent intellectual property rights for heavy lifting movement and ship launching and launching airbags. It is widely used in ship launching and launching, caisson lifting and transporting, other heavy lifting, and underwater installation engineering assistance. Floating and other fields. The application of marine airbags is less restricted by space and does not require large-scale machinery and equipment, so it can shorten the engineering cycle and save a lot of money. After more than 20 years of development and practice, it has been proved that this product has the characteristics of safety, efficiency, green environmental protection, flexibility and so on.
The production and application of marine airbags are mainly implemented with reference to two industry standards: CB/T3795 "Airbags for the upper discharge and launching of ships", CB/T3837 "Process requirements for the upper discharge and launching of airbags for ships".
In the "Basic Requirements and Evaluation Methods for Production Conditions of Shipbuilding Enterprises" formulated by the Commission for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, airbag launching is included as an approved launching method, and it is stipulated that airbag launching methods are allowed for Class II and Class I enterprises. The facilities and equipment for launching the airbag have also put forward corresponding requirements.
After more than 20 years of practice using airbag launching and launching technology, launching ships have developed from flat-bottomed ships weighing tens of tons to large ships with tens of thousands of tons. Practice has proved that the launching and launching process for airbags is safe and reliable. This technology has been recognized by the shipbuilding industry and port construction industry at home and abroad, and the airbag launching technology has been promoted in the United States, Europe, Southeast Asia and other countries.
|Diameter||Working Pressure||Working height||Bearing capacity per unit length|
When the airbag is not used for a long time, it should be washed and dried, filled with and coated with talcum powder, and placed in a dry, cool and ventilated place indoors. The airbag should be stretched out and placed flat, not stacked, and no heavy objects should be stacked on the airbag.
The place where the air bag is stored should be far away from heat sources.
The airbag should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, oils and organic solvents.
Airbag packaging and transportation
According to the People’s Republic of China Shipping Industry Standard CB/T 3795-1996, the packaging, transportation and storage of marine airbags should follow the following standards:
After being folded, it is bundled and packed with a plastic woven bag.
When the airbag is transported in a short distance, it should be hoisted, lifted, rolled in an inflated state, etc., and it is strictly forbidden to tow it on the ground.
Airbags should be folded and fixed on a pallet during long-distance transportation, with a cushion underneath and wrapping with stretch film on the outside.
The damage forms of marine airbags can generally be divided into longitudinal cracks (cracks extending along the length of the airbag), transverse cracks (cracks extending in the circumferential direction), and nail holes (including disc-shaped damages within 10cm in diameter). The operation steps are as follows:
1) Delineate the repair range as the boundary of the polished surface. The repair range should extend to the surrounding cracks, and don't miss any hidden injuries. The expansion range depends on the airbag model and damage range. Usually, the 3-layer is 18-20cm; the 4-layer is 20-22cm; the 5-layer is 22-24cm; the 6-layer is 24-26cm.
Laying of rubberized cord fabric with longitudinal cracks
2) Polish and repair part of the surface until the fiber thread is exposed, but do not damage the fiber thread.
3) For longer cracks, first use cord to sew. The stitch hole position is about 2 to 3 cm away from the crack, and the stitch distance is about 10 cm.
4) Clean the surface of the part to be repaired with gasoline and let it dry.
5) Apply a layer of glue. The glue is prepared by soaking raw rubber in gasoline. The weight ratio of raw rubber to gasoline is usually 1:5, and the first layer should be slightly thinner (the weight ratio of raw rubber to gasoline can be 1:8). After the first layer of glue has dried, apply a thicker glue and let it dry.
6) Seal the crack with a raw rubber strip with a thickness of 1mm and a width of 1cm larger than the crack.
7) Brush the gasoline and let it dry.
8) For longitudinal cracks, first apply a layer of rubberized cord cloth with a width of about 10cm perpendicular to the direction of the cracks. For transverse cracks and nail holes, step (10) can be performed directly.
9) Brush the gasoline and let it dry.
10) Lay a layer of rubberized cord fabric parallel to the longitudinal direction. The overlap area around the crack should be greater than 5cm, and the edges should be cut into rounded corners
11) Brush the gasoline and let it dry.
12) Lay a layer of hanging rubber cord diagonally. The direction of the cords should be the same as the oblique cords (or reinforcement fibers) in the bag wall. The surrounding overlap area should be 1cm larger than the previous layer of rubber curtain fabric, and the surrounding area should be cut into rounded corners.
13) Brush the gasoline and let it dry.
The inflatable buoyancy and salvage airbag is a buoyancy assist airbag made by Qingdao Henger Marine Supplies Co., Ltd. according to the demand characteristics of the salvage project. Underwater salvage projects generally have the characteristics of complicated operations, high costs, and strict requirements on equipment and personnel. How can salvage projects save time and effort? Henger marine supplies technicians designed this inflatable float-assisting and salvaging airbag after dedicated research.
Inflatable buoyancy and salvage airbags have the advantages of light weight, strong air retention performance, deep water pressure resistance and convenient carrying. Therefore, it is widely used in salvage projects such as sunken ship salvage, stranded ship, pontoon bridge, caisson, etc.
The conventional diameter of the airbag can be 0.5m-2.5m, the length can be 5-28m, and the number of layers can be 4-12. Other models can also be produced according to customer needs. The structure of the airbag is composed of the airbag body and the end iron parts. The bladder wall is made of natural rubber and nylon cord fabric through vulcanization; the end iron piece is made of metal material, and the surrounding is tightly combined with the bladder. Each air bag is equipped with a set of inflation valve, pressure gauge, wire connection, tendon pad, wire loop, and wire mouth.
Qingdao Henger Marine Products Co., Ltd. has many types of inflatable floating airbags. Our designers can design suitable airbags according to the needs of customers, and can make buckles or straps on the airbags.
Why choose us:
1. Technical advantages
Qingdao Henger Marine Products Co., Ltd. inflatable floatation and salvage airbag adopts advanced air retention technology, which can greatly increase the working time of the airbag under water, and does not need to be inflated frequently during work.
2, quality advantage
Qingdao Henger Shipping Supplies Co., Ltd. is equipped with professional technical inspection personnel, and each batch of goods is strictly tested before shipment to ensure that customers receive satisfactory and assured products. Our products have passed ISO9001-2008 quality system certification, please rest assured to buy.
3, service advantage
Qingdao Henger Ship Supplies Co., Ltd. has many years of production and sales experience, and we are grateful to every customer who trusts us. Because we are a factory, we have a good understanding of our products and can provide customers with the professional and timely services they need in the first time.
1) Qingdao Henger Ship Supplies Co., Ltd. provides free planning services. We have professional airbag solution planning engineers, after learning your salvage situation, we can design the most safe, reliable and cost-saving airbag solution for you.
2) In order to help customers in other places save shipping costs, we provide product delivery services. We have several long-term cooperation, relatively familiar, and cheap logistics companies in the local area. Before each shipment, we will select from them to run dedicated logistics and compare the transportation costs to choose the most suitable one.
3) We provide product supporting services. Some customers need to purchase some corresponding equipment after purchasing our airbag products, but they don't know much about it. Since we are familiar with our products and also know many local suppliers, we can purchase on behalf of our customers without profit.
4) We provide timely information feedback services. After the customer places the order, production begins. During this period, we will regularly go to the workshop to take pictures and inform customers of how they are progressing, so that customers can fully understand their products.
4. Price advantage
Qingdao Henger Marine Supplies Co., Ltd. purchases all raw materials from nearby manufacturers with strategic partnerships, which greatly reduces the cost of raw materials and transportation and logistics costs. Qingdao Henger Ship Supplies Co., Ltd. is equipped with the most complete production equipment to avoid the disadvantage of additional costs caused by out-of-office processing. At the same time, based on our experienced management system and production technology, the production of additional costs is greatly reduced. Buying "henger" products will definitely be "excellent value for money"!
Dear users, thank you for your trust in "Qingdao Henger Ship Supplies Co., Ltd.". According to relevant national regulations, under normal operation and maintenance, our company is responsible for repairing or replacing products because of quality problems in raw materials, manufacturing, and performance.
1. When carrying a salvage airbag and tying it to the salvage object, please avoid the sharp points on the salvage object to avoid the airbag being punctured.
2. When using the product, the inflation pressure should be in accordance with the pressure recommended by our factory.
Contact Person: Ediwn