Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Polyurethane, Polyethylene||Color:||IALA Coating Color|
|Standard:||IALA||Function:||Marine Navigation Mark|
ocean markers buoys,
floating marker buoys
Navigation Aid Introduction
Aids to navigation is also called navigation mark, fairway buoy, navigational aid, set in navigable waters or around to mark the position of navigation channel, anchorage ground, dangerous shoal as well as other obstructions, to show the water depth, wind speed.
Navigation Aid Product Feature
A. Highly Environmental Protection
1. The color of floating body is imported from Switzerland, which is environmental and non-polluting.
2. The floating body material is made of stable EVA polyurethane, which has strong chemical stability and durability. It won’t be decomposed in sea water even after tens of years.
B. Free of Maintenance
1. no need to repaint within 10 years
2. no attaching ocean organism, free of labour to eradicate aquatic creatures
3. balance metal is dealt with anti-corrosive treatment to avoid corrosion.
C. Good Anti Collision Capability
1. The floating body has strong strength and elasticity. Which could absorb impact force and recover to original shape immediately after getting outer crashing force
2. The floating body is light weight with smaller inertia. It could step to original position and absorb impact force soon after crashing and avoid crack or damage.
3. Upper frame is made of special composite material, which improves the buoy service life, safety and anti-impact capability.
D. Long Service Life
1. The floating body has strong capability of corrosion resistance, ultraviolet resistance, chemical stability and aging resistance.
2. Metal frame is dealt with special anti-rust and anti-septic treatment, which can serve more than 20 years.
3. Lifting lug of anchor chain is adopting special designed structure with Max loading weight up to 60 tons.
Navigation Aid Technical Parameter
|Installation Water Depth(mm)||Free-board (mm)||Focal Plane Height(mm)||Net Weight(kg)||
Contact Person: Echo-Bai