Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Marine Airbag,Ship Launching Marine Air Bag,Ship Launching Airbag,Marine Rubber Airbags For Launching And Docking Ships||Brand:||Henger|
|Material:||Natural Rubber||Application:||Salvage,heavy Lifting,ship Launching|
|Packing:||Standard Package,Pallet||Lifespan:||8~10 Years|
|Certification:||CCS,ABS,BV,LR,CCS BV GL|
Qingdao Henger Shipping Supplies Co., Ltd
Henger is a comprehensive marine supplies company with experienced and skilled research, development, production and sales teams. The company's products use high-quality materials and special explosion-proof technology, with smooth appearance, wear resistance, aging resistance, good air tightness, high strength, long life and excellent quality. All products have passed ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification and China Classification Society (CCS) quality certification, and are exported to Britain, Italy, Germany, Pakistan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and other countries and regions.
High-Pressure Heavy Lifting Rubber Airbags advantage
1. High-strength galvanized anti-drop structure
Cast metal parts with galvanized coating.
The use of galvanized coating not only enhances the bonding force between the vulcanized metal parts and the rubber body. Moreover, the anti-moulding structure of the metal parts makes the connection closer.
2. Optimize the structure configuration
Hunger uses a strength model to test compression performance, stress intensity and direction. After repeated tests, we have obtained the stress change law and optimized structural configuration design. After the airbag was optimized, it successfully passed the blasting experiment and achieved good performance in actual use.
The hydraulic blasting test is a comprehensive final test of the performance, material, structural design and manufacturing technology of the rescue airbag.
3. High wear resistance and high aging resistance
Our High-Pressure Heavy Lifting Rubber Airbags work under harsh conditions, despite long-term sunlight, sea water corrosion, and impurity pollution. However, because the surface of the airbag must have high wear resistance, aging resistance, and corrosion resistance, it is very durable.
HENGER airbags are made of natural rubber and can still work well under the above-mentioned harsh and harsh working conditions.
4. Higher flexibility and shock absorption capacity
HENGER airbags are manufactured with a unique integral winding technology. The wall thickness of the airbag is uniform, and there is a secondary seam at the overlap. When rolling on slopes and uneven ship paths, flexible airbags help reduce structural stress and ship launch risks.
Severe deformation can cause delamination between airbag layers, which can lead to more serious accidents.
Henger marine airbags have never experienced such a dangerous deformation phenomenon
Ship Airbag Parameter
Some normal sizes of our Marine Rubber Airbag, customized sizes are also available
Features of marine rubber airbags
1. The service life is up to 10 years
2. Reusable, small size and space saving
3. Save investment costs
4. Save labor and time
Application of marine rubber airbag
1. Ship start-up and upgrade
With more than 20 years of development in China, airbags have proven to be the most reliable and stable technology in the ship launching field. It is suitable for everything from a flat plate of several tons to a large ship of 10,000 tons. At the same time, marine rubber airbags have also been widely recognized by foreign docks, shipyards, and port/port construction companies. In the United States, Europe, Southeast Asia and other markets, the launching and upgrading technology of ships with marine rubber airbags has also been vigorously promoted.
Airbags can be used for lifting, launching and moving heavy objects in port construction projects.
Why do customers like to choose us?
1. Competitive price, you will get the most favorable price with excellent quality.
2. Excellent professional knowledge, we promise first-class product quality and service.
3. Product service life and quality assurance, our products have a service life of 10-15 years.
4. Professional after-sales service. We will help our customers solve any product problems within 24 hours.
5. For our customers, we will provide a set of repair tools for free.
1. (MOQ): 1
2. Delivery time: 7 days (depending on the order quantity)
3. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, CCS, SGS, BV, etc.
4. Production standard: ISO14409&GB/T 3795-1996
5. Life expectancy: 10-15 years.
6. Warranty period: 24 months
7. For factory direct sales of high-pressure and heavy-lifting rubber airbags, please consult our sales staff for the best price.
Contact Person: Tom