Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Certificate:||CCS/BV/LR/ISO17357/DNV/SGS||Service Life:||10 Years|
|Working Pressure:||50kpa/80kpa||Application:||Dork, Ship, Ship To Ship|
|Production Time:||5-10 Days||Warranty:||24 Months|
Pneumatic Rubber Fender 1.7*3m,
Pneumatic Rubber Fender 50kpa,
yokohama floating fenders 50kpa
High Performance Cost Ratio 1.7*3m 50kpa BV/SGS Certificated Pneumatic Rubber Fender With White Tyres Made In China
What is Pneumatic Rubber Fender?
The "Yokohama Type Pneumatic Rubber Fender" was developed in 1958. Progress in the development of such floating pneumatic rubber fenders is closely related to the progress and development of ship technology, and has to continuously cope with progressively larger oil tankers such as VLCC's, ULCC's, large gas carriers, bulk carriers and floating structures. Floating pneumatic fenders are used world wide for ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations, terminals, and for all kinds of ships. Since its creation until today, more than millions of fenders have been supplied worldwide both for ship-to-ship and ship-to-dock (STD) operations serving our valuable customers. These fenders play a critical role in the safe operation of ship berthing and mooring
|Pneumatic 80 fender size and performance requirements|
Nominal size diameter x length
Initial internal pressure
|Guaranteed energy absorption (GEA)||Reaction force at GEA deflection (R)||Hull pressure (Internal pressure) at GEA deflection (P)|
|Minimum value at deflection 60±5% kJ||Tolerance±10% kN||
|500 x 1000||80||8||85||174|
|600 x 1000||80||11||98||166|
|700 x 1500||80||24||180||177|
|1000 x 1500||80||45||239||160|
|1200 x 2000||80||88||390||166|
|1350 x 2500||80||142||561||170|
|1500 x 3000||80||214||761||174|
|1700 x 3000||80||267||840||168|
|2000 x 3500||80||430||1150||168|
|2500 x 4000||80||925||1815||180|
|2500 x 5500||80||1317||2653||195|
|3300 x 4500||80||1640||2476||171|
|3300 x 6500||80||2532||3961||191|
|3300 x 10600||80||4281||6907||208|
|4500 x 9000||80||6633||7551||192|
|4500 x 12000||80||9037||10490||202|
1. Guaranteed energy absorption
2. Chain tyre net and sling type
3. Thick skin construction
4. Good angular performance
5. Less surface pressure onto the side wall of ships. (The capability of accepting surface pressure of the fender is up to 14 ton/m2).
6. No reduction on the performance of compression when inclined.
7. Suitable for areas with large or small tides.
8. Suitable in cold weather because the compressed air as buffering medium.
9. Especially in mooring of large scale ships in sea docks and lightering.
10. Maintains large clearances between hull and structure
Transportation We can take the deflation pallet transportation and the entire fender transportation without deflation according to the requirements of customers. We always put the customer's requirements first.
1. large crude oil carrier, VLCC
2. container vessel
3. offshore sea task platform
4. large shipyard and dock
5. large ship and cruise ship
6. army harbor dock
7. large bridge pier
1. When the Pneumatic rubber fender is not used for a long time, it should be washed and dried, filled with appropriate compressed air, placed in a dry, cool, ventilated place.Inventory temperature is maintained at -15 ℃ -40 ℃ .
2 .The place where the fender is stored should be kept away from the heat source.
3 .Fenders shall not be in contact with acids, alkalis, greases and organic solvents.
4 .When the fenders are not in use, they must not be stacked and should not be stacked on the ba. In order to better extend the service life of pneumatic rubber fenders, it is recommended that you store them in strict accordance with the above recommendations.
1. Install the inflatable rod
2. Remove the valve core with the wrench
3. Link up quick connector inflation, inflation pressure 0.05-0.08mpa, recommended pressure 0.05mpa.
4. pressure by gauge
5. Screw the valve core with the wrench
|Quality is the cornerstone, service is the soul. We continue to provide our customers with stable & reliable quality pneumatic rubber fenders with a comprehensive system of technical support, meticulous and thoughtful after-sales service to win customers trust and satisfaction. Qingdao Henger Shipping Supplies Co., Ltd provides following services to all customers.|
|1. 24 hours instant online technical consultation and support.|
|2. 24 months warranty period(without any artificial damage) and free repairing service within warranty period.|
3. lifetime reparing service.
Q: What’s the material of your pneumatic fender products ?
A: the main raw materials are natural rubber, synthetic-tyre-cord fabric and customized hardwares, etc.
Q: Are you factory or trading company ?
A: We are manufacturing factory, located in Jimo district,Qingdao city, 1 hour drive to Qingdao port and 40 minutes drive to Qingdao airport, which is convenient in transportation logistics.
Q: Is OEM service available ?
Q: What’s the delivery time and payment terms ?
A: Delivery time is based on product model and order quantity. normally it is around 7-15 working days.
The payment could paid by T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal, etc.
Contact Person: Joy