Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Orange, Black, Gray, Etc.||Material:||EVA|
|Size:||Customized Size||Product Name:||EVA Foam Filled Floating Fenders For Boat Docking|
|Packing:||Nude Packing Wooden Pallet||Warranty Period:||24 Months|
|Expected Life Span:||10-15 Years||Warranty:||2 Years|
Manufacturers Price Floating Foam Solid Filled Fenders To Protect Ships
Range of use:
1) Wharf and marine fender;
2) Applicable to gravity-type and Dun-type wharves, especially those with large tidal range;
3) It is especially suitable for the fenders where the ship is next to the ship, and the floating fender is more adaptable;
4) As a fender for bridge piers, protect the bridge piers and ships from damage;
5) As a necessary spare part of wharf protection equipment, it has a flexible emergency function;
6) It is suitable for the use of naval special ships to ensure the safety of berthing;
7) When the super large floating fender is used, the depth of the ship's berth can be increased to achieve the purpose of upgrading the dock;
8) The floating fender can be used alone, or it can be combined with other protective devices to protect the pier and the ship.
Foam filled fender, also called EVA solid fender, is a new type fender using light weight high elasticity foam as cushion medium, widely applied to harbour,offshore,STS and STD operation.
Henger Foam Filled Fender is made of environmental protection material and high elasticity polymeric material. Long service life and high economic value of this product is achieved by the high quality material with performance of high strength, high elasticity, high adhesion, anti-leakage,and aging resistance.
Has its characteristics:
1. High wear resistance is 3-5 times that of natural rubber
2. The oil resistance is 4 times better than nitrile rubber
3. High mechanical strength, its tear strength, tear strength and ability to bear load are many times higher than ordinary rubber
4. Excellent resistance to alkali, low temperature and solvent
5. High bonding strength with metal skeleton board
If you have any interest or need, please feel free to contact me, I will always be there.
Thank you for reading.