Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Rubber Fender/Marine Fender/Yokohama Fender||Brand:||Henger|
50kpa Pneumatic Rubber Fender,
Submarine Pneumatic Rubber Fender,
50kpa Submarine Sling Type Fender
50kpa Submarine Sling Type Fender Pneumatic Yokohama Fender For Ship Berthing Black Color
QINGDAO HENGER SHIPPING SUPPLIES CO.,LTD
Rubber Marine Fenders is widely used in ship-to-ship (STS) transshipment operations, terminals and various ships worldwide.
Since its establishment, Henger has provided more than 20,000 fenders for ship-to-ship and ship-to-dock operations serving our important customers worldwide. These fenders are used in the safe operation of ship mooring and mooring. Plays a vital role.
Qingdao Henger inflatable fender has introduced the latest Yokohama Floating Fender production technology from Yokohama, Japan, and hired experienced engineers at home and abroad for training and guidance throughout the year. "Floating inflatable rubber fender" is produced according to international quality standards.
Qingdao Henger has accumulated 20 years of professional rubber product production experience. It is an excellent company in the region, with strong technology and capital, and is a supplier of stable quality marine fenders and government marine supplies.
Yokohama Floating Fender Features:
1. Ensure product energy absorption
2. Chain tire net floating pneumatic rubber fender and sling type fender
3. Thick structure of the skin on the surface of the product
4. Good angle performance of the product
5. the deflatable pneumatic fender can reduce the surface pressure on the side wall of the ship. (The ability to withstand the surface pressure of the fender is as high as 14 tons/m²).
6. The fender will not reduce the compression performance when it is impacted and tilted.
7. Pneumatic Floating Rubber Fender is suitable for cold weather, because compressed air can be used as a buffer medium.
8. The floating pneumatic rubber fender is suitable for areas with large or small tides.
9. Especially in the mooring and lighters of large ships at sea piers.
10. The fender can keep a large gap between the hull and the structure
The following are the product specifications and detailed parameters:
Contact Person: Echo-Bai